Customer Code of Conduct
Azembora is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of all dancers and staff associated with the school. This Code of Conduct puts forth some simple guidelines which will ensure that the school will keep operating effectively:
- Customers will participate within the school rules and respect all the teachers/staff and their decisions.
- Customers will respect their fellow students.
- Customers will try their level best to arrive for classes on time
- Customers will not distract, bully or harass other pupils/students during the class.
- Customers will be polite and display good manners at all times.
- Customers will treat all equipment with respect.
- Customers will wear indoor shoes when on the dance floor. Outdoor shoes should be left at the designated spaces on the dance school premises.
- Customers will respect the school premises when consuming food or drinks.. Closed lid drinking bottles are prefered near the dance floor.
- All litter must be placed in the bins provided.
- Please leave all valuables at home – Azembora will not be held responsible for the loss of any items.
- Mobile phones and other electronic devices must be on silent mode near the dance floor, if you must have your phone on, please respect the ongoing classes and step to the hallway to take your calls..
- Customers must inform their teacher immediately if they begin to feel ill or sustain an injury during the class.
- Customers should not attend classes if they are ill and if they risk transmitting their illness to others.
- Customers will take care of their personal hygiene. Clean clothes are to be worn to all classes. Use of deodorant is recommended but excessive use is discouraged.
- Should Customers have any complaints related to the classes, teachers, other students etc. please reach out to an Azembora staff member who will always be on site during the normal running of the school.